Okay, Alison you found my blog which was not even really started yet. I opened the site and logged in and created the blog and then didn't have time to work on it. When I did have time to work on it our computer crashed which has our photoshop and all the pics on it so I decided to hold off on doing the whole blogging thing, but you found the ugly version that had nothing on it. So, all the pics I have are what you see on the heading (which is my Christmas card). I am still waiting for our computer to be fixed, (hopefully they can retrieve the pics off the hard drive) so I can get some fun pics on this blog. Anyways, I am still working on it and hopefully we can get this rolling soon! In the meantime, this is all I got!
Christmas and Long Visit from A and F
4 months ago




1 comment:
Hey, it doesn't need to be fancy...just there works for me. Cute Christmas card...am I getting one?
Oh, and take off the word verification unless you love it. It is a default for blogger that I think is kind of annoying.
Post a Comment