This is Ava in the tub playing while Brecon is just sitting in his bumbo watching her. He absolutely loves water and loves to watch Ava. She was making him laugh hysterically. The other night we left Brecon with her and he started crying because Ava started to splash water at him and he was soaked. It was pretty funny. We tried to get video to share but Ava was too into the camera and wasn't making Brec laugh so all you get is the pic.

So, I feel like Brec has been left out and so here are some cute pics I took of him the other day. I was cleaning my room and found Briant's hat so I put it on him and I just couldn't resist taking pictures.
Christmas and Long Visit from A and F
4 months ago




7 comments:
Miss those kids... they are so cute!
I love those pictures of Brecon...he is looking so grown up all of a sudden!
You can't help but smile when you see Brecon. I just love that little guy. Ava is a crack up when it comes to the bath. I need to bust out those pics of when Emery jumped in with her fully clothed.
He is such a cutie! They grow up so fast!
so cute! love his chubby lil cheeks and big smile! your kids are darling!
i like carson, but its my brother in laws brothers name..ha weird but ya know when you think of someone it kinda ruins it! and i love hudson, we also like holden and camden.. those are the only 2 we can kinda agree on
Your kids are so stinking cute. You have to be proud of them!! I love talking to you, you give me strength when I thinking about having another. Not that I'm going to soon but when I do I will draw my inspiration from you!! :)
Post a Comment