So we went to this park that is practically in our backyard that I didn't even know about. There are horses right next to the park and Ava absolutely loves horses and any animal for that matter. Just before this pic was taken, the horse put it's mouth on Ava's head and I made her stand there afterwards so I could get a pic.....can you tell she is a little afraid that the horse will do it again? She really wasn't scared, though because she was willing to keep standing there!
Brec mainly enjoyed eating the grass and sucking on the one egg he got. Ava had a blast searching for easter eggs! All the kids above live in our neighborhood and we love it.
Happy Easter everyone!








7 comments:
i love easter. it is so fun when kids are old enough to look for eggs and get excited about it. i think jackson will love it this year, we havn't done any easter egg hunts yet - so we will see?!?
How fun! Im soo jealous you are all wearing short sleeves and shorts. It's still freezing up here and I just want to dress in summer clothes! So, Ellie gets to go out for an egg hunt tomorrow and freeze her lil buns off!
Cute picture of y'all at the park. Send me your email address to ryleemadison@hotmail.com so I can send you an invite to my blog.
That is so fun, I hope when we get our house, there are alot of kids in our neighborhood too.. Happy Easter to you too..
WOW, our neighborhood has grown!! A few years ago it was just our little family-! I hope you guys had a wonderful Easter, can't wait to see your cute pics. I'll call/email you about getting together this week for digital lessons with April!
That looks like fun and you have awesome weather!! I promise you won't miss the snow!! It's fun to visit, but it's even better to leave!! You guys look so dang cute!!
Fun times. That is so funny about the horse being so friendly with Ava. Well, we miss you guys already. I will email you the pics I have of Ava and Brec. Thanks so much for letting us stay and spend Easter with you!
Post a Comment