Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Fun in the pool!


So my friend Amy calls me up yesterday and invites us to swim and that she had dinner for me! Wow, that doesn't happen very often! No cooking and lounging in the sun is my kind of day. (No kids would have been better, but I think I am asking too much.) Anyways, It was Brec's real first time in the water since he was an infant and not being in a tub. He loved it! Thanks Amy for the invite and you can cook me dinner anytime!

11 comments:

Alifinale said...

That is a happy day, dinner and swimming! How fun and it looks like Brec didn't mind the water too much. Seriously, I think you have more pictures of this kid smiling then I will ever get of Emery.

chel wakley said...

I told my husn=band yesterday after the snow we got. We are moving to AZ, so I might see you soon. I WISH

amy said...

First it was going to the park and now it's swimming! I am so jealous. I can't wait for warmer weather. Your kids look like they had a great time hanging out in the pool!

A said...

How fun! I can't believe its that warm there... breckon looks like he is having so much fun!

Brooke and Brett Martin said...

Looks like fun!! I know seriously my sister just called me today from utah saying they just had another snow storm- SNOW STORM!!! CAN YOU BELIEVE IT?! We are so lucky huh. We swim probably 5 days a week right now- so you should bring your kiddies over any time you're bored and want to get out!! We'd love it!

The Foisy's said...

Fun!! K so I've been wanting to call you but, I'm out of cell minutes. I can talk to verizon people but that's it. We've used so many minutes trying to buy a house it's all a mess too. So I will call you when it resets. You look like you're having a blast. Ava is a little beauty!! You guys are in trouble when the boys start coming around.

Brooke said...

i am SO jealous! it snowed here yesterday!!!!

April-Benjamin said...

Chante-
Your blog looks amazing! How did you change it like that? That's pretty cool about Snow White! Do you still have family in town b/c we missed you at play group.
-April

Kat said...

I am so jealous that it is warm enough to go swimming there. It might be warm enough here for about an hour but you better hurry and go cause it will snow the next hour! You guys always seem to be having so much fun!

McCall said...

that looks like so much fun. i love the warm days when you just relax and hang out in the water! and wow - no cooking dnner that really makes it a special day!

Sarah Williams said...

Cute blog!!! I read how April used you to get all the cute stuff up. I love it! I really need to take a photo shop class one of these days. stroller/swim sarah