

I found Brec squeezing as much yogurt as he could out of someone's go-gurt. He loved painting it everywhere as you can see. Notice his long hair in these two pics and then look at his new haircut in the following pics:


Yes, I did it myself. I was sick of seeing straggly hairs hanging over his ears. Plus he looked like a little old man with shorter hair on top and then thicker hair around the sides of his head. I was brave to try to use the clippers, and it definitely was a challenge with him climbing on me while I was cutting, but it all worked out and I thought it turned out pretty good. I have a ton of pictures to post from this last weeks events so I will be posting more!!!!
7 comments:
what a cutie pie! he is definatley gonna be a heartbreaker!
i am really impressed chante! I could never do that good of a job. what a little stud muffin you have.
I love how blond he is! So cute. Can't wait for you to blog all about last week since I know Amy and Emily won't.
He is so dang cute!! I can't figure out who he looks like! And, he is sooo blond!! I love it. You did an awesome job on his hair. Love the mo- hawk. K I totally don't know how to spell that. I'm gonna call you today so we can chat!!
Yah good luck with the hair. I didn't realize when having a boy you have to cut their hair every other week. Little boy hair grows so fast. You cut it a cute length then a week later it's not cute anymore. Good thing it's easy enough to do it ourself or it would get pretty pricey.
Good job, you might have to start cutting hair on the side.
good job! i do hair for a living and cutting gavins is impossible, he flips out! love the hawk
Post a Comment