Sunday, May 18, 2008

Fun fun weekend!!

These are the shoes I got over the weekend....Nike Kids' Shox. Yes, I bought kids shoes. I didn't know they were kids when I chose them. I asked the guy for my size and he told me they were kids and that the size that would equal my size, they didn't have. So, I proceeded to try on the model one and it totally fit. It was perfect and I was so excited because it was on sale and cheaper because it was kids! So, I finally have new running shoes. I seriously have had the same ones forever, and they were given to me, so I haven't been able to actually choose out my own running shoes ever! Pathetic that I chose kids' but if it fits and is $50.00 cheaper, why not? Anyways..........here is how my weekend went!

First of all, Friday the kids had swimming lessons which turned out fine. Friday afternoon Brec starting throwing up at my sister-in-laws newly remodeled house, so I felt really bad because throw up went everywhere, plus I was watching an extra child for my other sister-in-law because she was busy packing for her big move soon. So, we get home Friday evening and Brec is still throwing up, no fever, though! He fell asleep and was fine the next day with no throw up all night! Saturday we helped out my sister-in-law with watching two of her kids because they were leaving out of town to go to a farewell on Sunday in Utah, so we had to take her boys to their games and practices on Saturday. We then went swimming all afternoon and then went to SanTan Mall where I got my new shoes! On the way home Ava threw up all over her car seat and the floor!!! Yay, now Ava is sick! She threw up repeatedly in her bed and then finally she slept for the night. She woke up fine and was able to go to church. But......my poor hubby, after we got Ava taken care of and she was asleep, he starting throwing up and continued to throw up all night! He was unable to go to church so I had to haul 4 kids to church because we were still watching my sis-in-laws kids. So, my hubby is still sick and has been in bed all day and can barely eat anything. Brec has the runs, so I am constantly changing his diaper, but he is content and happy so that's all that matters!!! What is going on with my family, and why haven't I gotten sick? Thank goodness! Maybe God is preserving me because our family would seriously not be able to function! Let's just hope this awful bug goes away fast!!!

9 comments:

A said...

Well, the shoes are cute... I love nike shox. As for your luck.... lets just hope your next posting is not about how sick you were all night long throwing up... lol. That would be so sad. I think as mothers we have some weird immunity to everything around us because it really is true that the family could not function without us. :)

The Foisy's said...

Wow, girl you have had a crazy little weekend!! You're a trooper! I wish I was there to help! Good thing you were preserved! Your shoes are dang cute though!!

Chet and Kristin said...

Sorry that you week-end was so crazy!! I love the shoes, they are super cute! Hopefully Briant is feeling better???

Amy said...

Oh Chante that stinks that everyone is sick! Are you tired of cleaning it all up. ick. BUT, I do love the new running shoes & think it is great that you got them in kids! I do that all the time...love that they are less expensive!

chel wakley said...

p.s. I am still waiting very patiently for a picture of your new hair do.. Come on don't be shy

chel wakley said...

Hey where do you get your darling blog templates.. Do you make them?

The Larsen's said...

hahaha! that stinks... I dont know what I am going to do when my kids start to throw up! I dont handle that very well... and I have to agree that your shoes are adorable. :)

OUR WILD ZOO! said...

Hey Chante, I LOOVE your new posts!! I have to get a copy of Ava's new photos for my boutique site...they turned out soo CUTE!
and yeah that is a weird vomit thing going around, Kyler just had something similar (for one evening) this week...then Brooklyn said her tummy hurt...but nothing more developed. Anyway, I hope to see you Tuesday at the playdate...and let me know when Ava can come over and play too :)

BAja said...

https://www.cekaja.com/info/cara-atasi-telinga-sakit-saat-naik-pesawat