Oh, I get it, Ava is sooooo much better of a dancer than Emery. Well Congratulations on not crying and laying on your stomach through the whole recital, Ava. We feel like complete failures as parents now.
Briant and I have been married for 9 years! Time flies when you are having fun with three crazy kids, Ava who is 6, Brec who is 4, and Cole who is 11/2. We are loving Arizona and all the fun friends that we are meeting along the way!
2 comments:
Oh, I get it, Ava is sooooo much better of a dancer than Emery. Well Congratulations on not crying and laying on your stomach through the whole recital, Ava. We feel like complete failures as parents now.
She is so cute in her tutu! And yes, we are very impressed that she didn't just cry and slobber through the whole performance. Way to go Ava!
Post a Comment