what cute pics! Ava looks TU TU cute in her dance pic's and tu tu. I think you should come up for Halloween :) But I am not going to dress Ellie like Prince Eric, nope, sorry, not happening :)
I love that Ava has books on her face. Remember when she dumped all of Emery's books in her crib. Funny girl! I love these pics but I am getting anxious to see the house before and after pics (my mom won't stop talking about it).
Chante' your kids are so stinkin cute. Perfect little family one girl and a boy..I finally got a boy after 3 girls. I'm glad all you girls have these blogs so I can see all of ya. I haven't seen you for years (high school)and I was a junior when I left. It's crazy how time flies. Keep in touch!!Melanie stalk me @ foremasterfam.blogspot.com
Avery sleeps in such funny positions too. Kids are so weird. I don't know how people can sleep with their kids! I love those pictures. Your babies are so dang cute! I love the dance recital pics. She looks so beautiful!
so cute. the positions that kids sleep in blows my mind! however they get like that and stay asleep is crazy to me - but hey - at least they are asleep...
Briant and I have been married for 9 years! Time flies when you are having fun with three crazy kids, Ava who is 6, Brec who is 4, and Cole who is 11/2. We are loving Arizona and all the fun friends that we are meeting along the way!
5 comments:
what cute pics! Ava looks TU TU cute in her dance pic's and tu tu. I think you should come up for Halloween :) But I am not going to dress Ellie like Prince Eric, nope, sorry, not happening :)
I love that Ava has books on her face. Remember when she dumped all of Emery's books in her crib. Funny girl! I love these pics but I am getting anxious to see the house before and after pics (my mom won't stop talking about it).
Chante' your kids are so stinkin cute. Perfect little family one girl and a boy..I finally got a boy after 3 girls. I'm glad all you girls have these blogs so I can see all of ya. I haven't seen you for years (high school)and I was a junior when I left. It's crazy how time flies. Keep in touch!!Melanie stalk me @ foremasterfam.blogspot.com
Avery sleeps in such funny positions too. Kids are so weird. I don't know how people can sleep with their kids! I love those pictures. Your babies are so dang cute! I love the dance recital pics. She looks so beautiful!
so cute. the positions that kids sleep in blows my mind! however they get like that and stay asleep is crazy to me - but hey - at least they are asleep...
Post a Comment