Hmmm, I'm like two hundred pages into it, and a part of me thinks it's kind of lame. I don't want to tell you what parts cuz I'll ruin it for everyone else. Dang it! Maybe, I'll have to call you!
Briant and I have been married for 9 years! Time flies when you are having fun with three crazy kids, Ava who is 6, Brec who is 4, and Cole who is 11/2. We are loving Arizona and all the fun friends that we are meeting along the way!
3 comments:
I finished it yesterday...loved it! A little strange in parts, and I'm sad it's all over, but they are all so good!
I haven't started it yet. I know it will take over my life until I am done with it, so I have to wait for the perfect time. Lame. But true.
Hmmm, I'm like two hundred pages into it, and a part of me thinks it's kind of lame. I don't want to tell you what parts cuz I'll ruin it for everyone else. Dang it! Maybe, I'll have to call you!
Post a Comment