Why is it that I keep having dreams about someone dying? A few nights ago I dreamt about someone in my ward that died.....and then another night a dreamt that someone else died and just last night I dreamt that my husband was dying! It is really freaking me out and it is crazy how real you feel the dream is after you wake up and you are still startled! I hope this isn't a sign of something to come because that would truly freak me out....I just can't wait for these awful dreams to go away. Maybe I am watching too many awful shows on TV....but wait, I think I just watched a Disney show with Ava and they have people dying in those shows all the time. Hmm, it makes me think what kind of dreams my daughter could have! Crazy.......
Christmas and Long Visit from A and F
4 months ago




5 comments:
Or maybe you are pregnant...
PS - mom told me you guys are going to Disneyland and I am way jealous. I am this close to heading over there to meet you by myself. It's only 4 hours....
Hey Girlfriend!
Long time, no see :( I had to come over to your blog and see what's been up! Sorry about cancelling Tues, we were SOoO looking forward to it. Brooklyn cried for 10 minutes when I told her we had to cancel. About the dreams: You should google it! Your specific dream and everything. There are sites that will tell you exactly what they mean. I've done it many times and I think it's accurate.
loved catching up with you and your beautiful family. Your little man has changed SO much-I couldn't believe it! Can't wait to squeeze his cute little cheeks. K-more later :)
Oh man, I know how that is. The other night, I had a dream about my grandma dying, and my mom and I went to clean out her house and then there was a weird part about the church. My mom and I had accidently went to a J.W. church and we meant to go to an LDS one, and when we came out, we saw the LDS one was next door. I was so afraid I was going to get a call that my Grandma had died and I wondered if she was telling me something. My mom needs to join the church! Dreams are so dang weird!
I hate hate hate times like that! I am a totally freak and think everything is a sign or trying to prepare me for something. Dreams are so weird and come from out of nowhere. Good luck, I hope they go away.
ha ha ha....(your first comment) I was going to say that same thing... that maybe your pregnant.
I hope I wasn't one of the people dieing.
I have some weird dreams like that too... when I am really tired and stressed.
Post a Comment