Leave a memory!!!
1. As you comment on my blog, leave one (or 2 or 3 or 10) memories that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember. Maybe when you first met me....whatever.
2. Next, repost these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty fun to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you are playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave a memory about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you do not have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments. Have fun!!
Christmas and Long Visit from A and F
4 months ago




9 comments:
now that i remember that terrible memory ( which i said my side in on my blog lol) i can remember your saturn.. hahaha and you were so funny about it, like it was the worst thing ever! i remember your house gettin ready for so many things, like spring break! dang those were the days
Chante
I dont think I have seen you since graduation, your kids are darling! You have a cute little family. Hope your doing good, keep in touch.
Okay my memory is more about Briant, but you were there, so it counts! Gecko Grill & Brec's stinky diaper. That is all I am saying. Briant's reaction was soo funny! ahh...I love it.
Amy, that was seriously so funny and I was laughing the whole way home because Briant had the funniest look on his face because he couldn't breathe through his nose in fear that he would smell the poop from his shirt. Oh, I am so glad that happened to him...too funny.
Ha ha seriously we were so awesome. Do you remember when we used to prank call pet stores and tell them that our cat was having kittens and we didn't know what to do, and they would walk us through the steps. And then we would start laughing and hang up.
Oh, man! Where do I start! My fondest memory is when we were naughty and we snuck out of your house on night and met up with the guys from Orem! We were in your room and I borrowed a pair of your pants. While I was trying to put them on, we were laughing so hard, I fell into your dresser! I also remember spying on Derek and Derek in the hot tub across the street from your house. They were totally singing some country song so loud! We were little spies, turning off all of your lights so they wouldn't see us. How the heck did they get in any way? Neither of them lived there! Oh and do you remember the time in the closet with Brian Foot? Yeah, I'll let you think about that one for a minute! LoL
I remember Tiffany, you, and I getting ready for Spring Break, Junior year, and then taking pictures in my room, which I still have btw, and then I thing Tiffany and I had the bright idea to take some cold medicine, and I just remember thinking I was dying the whole time and then throwing up behind Frost Top and I think you were either holding my hair or patting my back~either way you were a great friend that night to not ditch me~xoxoxo
I remember when you moved to St. George and every single guy wanted you! You were so dang cute, still are! I remember getting ready at your house one time with all the girls. We took so long to get ready and then I don't think we ended up doing anything. Those hair things in Pantheras were awful! I'm so glad we stopped wearing them!
Michelle, I still think that Saturn was the worst thing ever, thank goodness it is long gone....and ahhh spring break....those were the days where I got in trouble a few times....
Chelsea, I totally remember pranking pet shops and totally getting into it and then feeling stupid because she kept asking questions and trying to help me and then I remember after going through the whole thing I was like...thanks for helping me! How dumb were we.....were we that bored? Oh well, it made for a good memory. Hey, remember when we totally got into Pogs.....I remember playing with them at your house and then Megan or someone taking some of my pogs and then lying that she didn't have them....weird memory over stupid pogs...I think I still have some.
Ahh Savannah, those good 'ole Brian Foote days....seriously why did we have so much fun....he was such a dork and it was so funny to tease him....remember when we were in the shower together with our clothes on and the boys soooo wanted to come in because they thought it was all kinky that we were taking a shower together....and wasn't Brian F. making pancakes or something that night? You know, I never did kiss him, except for that one closet experience that is every guys dream........j/k everyone..nothing happened....
Post a Comment