So someone did the twelve days of Christmas to us this year and it was so much fun! I was worried because we were leaving out of town to Utah and didn't know if our secret santa would leave all the presents on the doorstep or just give up and realize we weren't home. Whoever did this spent a lot of time doing it and the tags and preparation were so dang cute! So, we came home from Utah Saturday night and there was nothing on the doorstep. In my mind I am thinking, dang we aren't going to get the rest of our cute little gifts and it was just so much fun! But to my surprise our little secret Santa came to our door last night and left a big present for us with all the rest of the days that we missed. The whole theme that they did was so great and so cute that I am saving everything that they did in case I want to do it for someone else in the years to come. So, if my secret Santa is a blogger, thank you so very much for all the cute thought out gifts...it made our holiday season so much brighter and exciting! If only I knew who you were........
Christmas and Long Visit from A and F
4 months ago




1 comment:
After you find out who it is be sure to add us to his list. That looks like it was a lot of fun.
Post a Comment