On Saturday Phoenix had a St. Patty's day parade so we wanted to join in the festivities. The kids loved it. Ava got special green lucky coins, candy, and a green necklace.I decided to make a "green" dinner for St. Patty's day. It doesn't look like much, but it took me longer than usual to make this green cuisine. Yummy pesto with spinach fetuccini and chicken and broccoli, a green salad with avocodos, cucumbers, and green peppers, and french bread with garlic and green parsley flakes. It was delicious! I even made green rice krispie treats (not pictured). I am excited to eat these leftovers for lunch......love leftovers.
Here are the kids starving for attention (and food) all festive in their green attire.......Ava pinched me this morning btw.......
Christmas and Long Visit from A and F
4 months ago




4 comments:
Fun! I totally skipped out on St. Patty's this year. Your dinner looks yummy delicious!
Look how fun you are! I was so ornery that day! Not sure why. I don't even think I wore green. Your dinner does look tasty! What a fun mom. I'm sure they all loved it!
Love the St. Patty's blog! Your meal looks quite tasty-I tried the traditional corned beef hash, potatoes, cabbage & carrots- not such a big hit. Give me your recipe for next year ;)
cute st. patty's post, Chante! I was a mean mom this year and didn't even tell the kids "what day" it was :) I was too tired to find green clothes and do all the fun that comes along. Could you send a dose of your energy my way? Anyway...if I'm not holding a new baby I'll Cya next week at Amy's!
Post a Comment