Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Vegas





Okay, I am a slacker. We went to Vegas a couple of weekends ago for a quick trip to see my SIL and fam and also MIL and FIL came to visit too! We had fun shopping at H&M (love that place), we hit a few garage sales and found some fun treasures, and played in the water. Oh, I can't forget that we had the yummiest frozen yogurt place ever and I can't remember the name. Next time, hopefully I won't have tonsillitis....awful and painful....no clue how I got it, and a babysitter would be nice so we can play with no kiddos!

4 comments:

Alifinale said...

Yogurtland and it is the best! And I like this talk about next time. We had so much fun! Thanks for coming.

The McGraths said...

How funny that you know the Grovers! Joe is Jared's second cousin. They are such a fun little family! So I just got a call today and I am gonna put Cori and Jake in the program at HV. It's not young learners but follows the same exact curriculum etc. as the Young Learners program. And it's half the cost of the YL program! The lady is sending me the info today. I'll share it with you when I get it.

Gail McClure is the name of the lady who did Cori's preschool. She was great! They did pre k and reading. She does 3 and 4 year olds but I think that Cori will be too old for it come fall. I was gonna have Jake start next year however, the HV program is about the same price and they do 4 days a week instead of just 3. Plus they would be at the same place so thats a plus all around for me! but, If you would like her info, I can give you that as well. She truly is AMAZING!

We should get the girls together. Cori is always dying to play with someone and I forgot how close in age they are. She would love it! I'll try to catch you on Sunday!

OUR WILD ZOO! said...

I hope you're feeling better, Chante! The pictures are adorable-time with cousins is the best. I treasure those long memories with my cousins.

The Foisy's said...

I love that mall! I go there all the time, but it sucks because it's literally on the other side of town from me. Dang it. Looks like you had fun. Can't wait to see you!