Wicked is the best. I saw the original in NYC! Didn't you just want to cry at the end because it was so good! What a sweet hubby... know any other good men :) just kidding. Glad you had a good bday.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, CHANTE!! Wow you have been busy, just getting caught up on your blog. Love all the great pictures and what a fun vacation to Utah. You are such a fun, loving mom. I laughed about the mcD post cuz Kyler screams every time we pass the (gigantic) mcD signs too- I WANT FRIES, I NEED FRIES. Nice. I think he can spot a mcD's from a mile away.
Briant and I have been married for 9 years! Time flies when you are having fun with three crazy kids, Ava who is 6, Brec who is 4, and Cole who is 11/2. We are loving Arizona and all the fun friends that we are meeting along the way!
5 comments:
Oh Man! So so fun!!! Sounds like an awesome birthday!! Props to Briant.
Wicked is the best. I saw the original in NYC! Didn't you just want to cry at the end because it was so good! What a sweet hubby... know any other good men :) just kidding. Glad you had a good bday.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, CHANTE!! Wow you have been busy, just getting caught up on your blog. Love all the great pictures and what a fun vacation to Utah. You are such a fun, loving mom. I laughed about the mcD post cuz Kyler screams every time we pass the (gigantic) mcD signs too- I WANT FRIES, I NEED FRIES. Nice. I think he can spot a mcD's from a mile away.
Way to go B! How fun for you, I am way jealous. And I love Briant's face in the last picture. He looks way too excited to see Wicked.
wasn't it awesome!!!!!!!!
miss you!
Post a Comment