Okay, it is Christmas and I have been busy! Finally I changed my header to our Christmas card (that I finally got around to designing) that we are sending out this year.....hopefully I can get one out to all of you, but if I don't I apologize and hope you have a Merry Christmas anyways!!! I haven't even had the time to check out your blogs too much, or if I do I haven't left messages, so I am sorry! Anyways, I will post pics one of these days with what we have been up to, but in the meantime all you get is my Christmas card!!!!
P.S. I am bigger than ever and someone has to tell me about it everyday, if it be the store clerk, someone random just shopping, or people I know! Thanks for the reminder everyone....yep I am due in March.....yep I am huge and look like I am going to pop......yep I have a while to go......
Christmas and Long Visit from A and F
4 months ago




6 comments:
Ha i love that pic of Breck in the header that is hilarious!! So cute Chante. Don't worry about feeling or looking big you couldn't look terrible if you tried. You are always gorgeous!
Very cute Christmas card. I'm very impressed with your Photoshop talents! and you are not that big! You are pregnant and cute and that is all anyone is trying to say! People just can't talk properly to pregnant women... it always comes out wrong.
man i so feel ya. i am about ready lie and say i am do in feb just to avoid the jaw dropping face.. Number 3 is not very nice to your my body.. especially my butt and hips!
I love love love the card and really hope I get one. That Santa pic with Ava beaming and Brec crying is CLASSIC.
And you look fantastic and people are retarded. I feel your pain remembering back when I was pregnant with Emery (due in March) and at Christmas time people kept asking if I was going to have the baby right then and there. Ha ha, real funny jerk.
LOOOve your new header, you are so talented Chante. And uh you are NOT huge. Don't you just love though how people feel they're doing us a favor by giving us updates on our tummy growth. Geesh. I know you look fab though, girl. And you're making a healthy, perfect, beautiful baby-how amazing is that! I cannot wait to meet him. Hope you're enjoying this holiday season =)
I LOVED your Christmas card, both pictures are so cute! Sorry I was laughing at your big paragraph, but hello people like you say that at all and especially to a pregnant girl! I don't believe it though! You look fantastic!
Post a Comment