B's family traditionally comes in town for Thanksgiving, so on Wed. we had a little pizza party at the church with crafts, basketball, music, and dancing.
Thanksgiving Day!
Brec asleep after a yummy thanksgiving dinner.....
Ava and her cousin Ryann
Briant and Bri Bri
Tyson, Emery, and Ava
Ava and cousin Emery
Temple Christmas lights
Brec and cousin Crew
more cousins...
And finally a prego pic of me.....
Yep, I already feel 9 months prego...lets see how much bigger I can get! Seriously, my husband was wondering if I was this big with the last pregnancies at 24 weeks. Unfortunately I don't take a lot of pics when I am prego so I can't compare...but my doc says I am measuring normal.....I certainly don't feel that way!!!
You are so dang cute pregnant! Well obviously all the time but you wear pregnancy well. Best part of being pregnant is eating all you want and letting it hang...especially at Thanksgiving!=)
It was so much fun! Thanks for letting us crash at your house - Em is still talking about Ava. And you are so cute prego. I can't wait to meet little boy #2
oh i feel so much better that i am not the only one feeling this way. i am so big i keep thinkin i must be in my 7 or 8th month. you look fabulous though!!! love it...
ava really wanted to talk to grace at the soccer game, sorry she ran off! so glad soccer is done! you do look super cute prego. the hair thing IS a pain but what can i do. *sigh*
Looks like a lot of fun with the family! Really I'm with everyone else...you are too cute prego! I don't do so good prego. I hate every min. of it from being sick to looking sick! So do you have a name for your little guy yet? Hey I need your address for Christmas cards. Will you email it to me. Thanks. krystalskinner8@yahoo.com
Briant and I have been married for 9 years! Time flies when you are having fun with three crazy kids, Ava who is 6, Brec who is 4, and Cole who is 11/2. We are loving Arizona and all the fun friends that we are meeting along the way!
7 comments:
You are so dang cute pregnant! Well obviously all the time but you wear pregnancy well. Best part of being pregnant is eating all you want and letting it hang...especially at Thanksgiving!=)
I think you look beautiful!! Looks like a fun Thanksgiving and Kat is right. You wear pregnancy perfectly. i on the other hand blah!!!
It was so much fun! Thanks for letting us crash at your house - Em is still talking about Ava. And you are so cute prego. I can't wait to meet little boy #2
oh i feel so much better that i am not the only one feeling this way. i am so big i keep thinkin i must be in my 7 or 8th month. you look fabulous though!!! love it...
ava really wanted to talk to grace at the soccer game, sorry she ran off! so glad soccer is done! you do look super cute prego. the hair thing IS a pain but what can i do. *sigh*
Looks like a lot of fun with the family! Really I'm with everyone else...you are too cute prego! I don't do so good prego. I hate every min. of it from being sick to looking sick! So do you have a name for your little guy yet? Hey I need your address for Christmas cards. Will you email it to me. Thanks. krystalskinner8@yahoo.com
Your so dang cute!!You always look cute prego or no prego! but you look so good!!
Post a Comment