Monday, September 27, 2010

She nailed it!!!

This is just a follow-up to my last post that Ava did such a great job singing in church yesterday. I think I was way more terribly nervous for her than she was...actually she wasn't nervous at all. She was calm as can be and just went up to the podium and gave us a big smile and while in silence Brec realizes Ava is standing there yells "Hi Ava!" She then started her song and her voice was so steady and powerful and she had a grin on her face the whole time! It was just perfect. We are so proud of her!

2 comments:

Alifinale said...

Oh I wish I could have been there to hear it. I heard about it first of course from my mom who raved about sweet Ava's singing. Way to go Ava!!

The Foisy's said...

So cute! I love that she didn't get all nervous. She'll be a great little performer!