Friday, December 3, 2010

Our thankful November!


I am thankful for........





My cute little boy dressed up like an Indian!


I am thankful for Arizona winters, sunshine, trampolines, and siblings!


I am thankful for.....


My husband's hands to cover Cole's ears to help protect them from the loud gunshot noises at a cowboy shootout!!!


I am also thankful for cowboys to lasso my children!


I am thankful for gold that my kids can search for.....(no clue what to do with it?)


I am thankful for Cole and his "grandpa" smile!


I am thankful for....



Cousin's birthday parties....(the top pic is of Ellie the birthday girl with Brec at Jumpstreet).



I am thankful for....


....more cousins to play with on thanksgiving,


.....soft chairs, happy husband, happy baby,


smiley faces.....


....my beautiful daughter,


....and my brother and sister.

I am thankful for....



.....dance parties and dress-up's.


I am thankful for The Bass Pro Shop that we go to every year to see Santa and do fun crafts!

I am thankful for.....


.....crazy mall window displays.


......the fun Microsoft store with the free t-shirts, cookies, and fun toys..

I am grateful for....


holding hands.......


......grandma babysitting so my hubby and I could play.

I am grateful for.....


Arizona and the beautiful scenery around us....



......carrying Cole the whole way up and down and hopefully losing more calories than everyone else.


.....the shade to rest in with my lovely family.


......cute girls.


......my sweet baby.

....most of all, my family!


I have a lot to be thankful for!!!!

3 comments:

The McGraths said...

Where were you hiking? We tried camelback and the kids made it halfway. Would love to take them hiking again.

Alifinale said...

That is a lot to be thankful for! Glad we got to see you for a little bit. Now work on talking B into coming up to play with us for Christmas! Love you guys!

The Foisy's said...

So cute! Love seeing your bro and sis. Haven't seen them forever! Cole totally looks like Brec to me! And, Briant has a beard! Haven't seen that before. Erik keeps having a beard these days as well. Guess they're ready for their 30's!