K I can't believe he's one!! Where does it go? He totally looks like Brec to me. He is such a doll. I love how blond your boys are. I thought Konner would be cause Erik and I both were but nope not yet. He has darker hair than Avery. Weird. Can't wait to see you girl!
Briant and I have been married for 9 years! Time flies when you are having fun with three crazy kids, Ava who is 6, Brec who is 4, and Cole who is 11/2. We are loving Arizona and all the fun friends that we are meeting along the way!
3 comments:
K I can't believe he's one!! Where does it go? He totally looks like Brec to me. He is such a doll. I love how blond your boys are. I thought Konner would be cause Erik and I both were but nope not yet. He has darker hair than Avery. Weird. Can't wait to see you girl!
Such a cute picture! He's is adorable!
Seriously?! He's one? I can't believe it. He is the cutest sweetest boy. I can only hope my #3 is half as good and cute as Cole
Post a Comment