Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Vegas baby....




What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas......


Yep, I'm a dork....




Fun shopping at H&M....We actually found funny outfits to try on...seriously the 80's are back in full swing....we had a blast.



Half of us went shopping, the other half got pedicures....



...waiting for the overpriced buffet....still fun, though. You have to say you hit a buffet while in Vegas....there are a ton...


Group pic of us old high school friends...minus just a few....


Mystere.......crazy weird, but totally entertaining...lot's of fun..


Glad we still get together. We had so much fun and it was a much needed break for me. Can't wait for next year....hopefully I won't be pregnant......one of us always is....

1 comment:

Alifinale said...

I guess you can come to Vegas and not call me if you are with all your high school friends. Looks like such a blast!

And I thought you were announcing something at the end there.