Monday, May 2, 2011

Finally my easter post

Easter Sunday all dressed up.

The kiddos....Ava thought it was REALLY bright....



The boys....Cole doesn't like it so much....



The easter bunny came!!


The Tie I made Cole.....turned out cute and I was lucky to find fabric to match Brec's shirt...



Easter Egg Hunt #1

Some of our fun friends that we meet up for playgroup!



Fun easter cupcakes that I made for the kiddos...


Easter egg hunt #2


Gotta love the perfect weather...




Easter bunny at the zoo!!!


Easter Egg hunt #3




Cole loves his Aunt Lisa!!!


I love this dirty little kid....seriously when is he going to walk!!!


Finally, we got to celebrate my MIL's birthday! We love easter!!!

5 comments:

Coco said...

So cute! And seriously, how do you make your own ties? I NEED to learn. Instructions? Pattern? Tips? :)

Amy @ Ink'd said...

I have not seen you in WAY too long! Lets swim this week!

The Foisy's said...

We are so lucky to have awesome weather for Easter!!! Looks like you guys had an awesome one!!! Your kiddo's look so cute in their Sunday clothes all ready for church! Love it!

Eric and Kailee said...

I love your "header" very cute pics. You're so talented!!!

Kat said...

I can't believe how much your boys look alike! Little models I tell ya! Just like their momma;) Im jealous of your weather...