Friday, June 1, 2012

Catch up....March-April!

I took Cole out for his 2 year old pics finally!  He was so cute and loved the camera..most of the time...




 One of my faves....

 Yep, I caught him picking his nose...

Yes, he was getting tired of the picture taking and was saying "No!"


Palmer's 1st birthday party....(cute nephew)


 Cole enjoyed the cupcakes...


 Cute silly cousins....

"Brothers"  and nope they didn't pee on each other....water balloon game....


Bowling!!

 Ava and grandpa!


 Cute cousins....Crew and Brec

 Some of the clan....


Easter!!!


Easter Sunday best....unfortunately after church....really bright and really hot!!







The easter bunny came!



Bass Pro pic.....

Easter Egg Hunt!!






AND.....
Do you guys remember the movie Encino Man?  Yep, this is what this reminded me of....I had hand prints on everything...all over the wall, kitchen table, door handles, light switches, bathroom...etc... this kid is destructive!!!




Phoenix Zoo


 Camel ride!!!

Fun with friends petting sting rays......

Okay, I promise next time I won't wait so long to post.......

No comments: