Thursday, January 24, 2008

I am a SUNBEAM!!!

Okay, so this post is a little late, but Ava went into Sunbeams at the beginning of the year and she absolutely loves it. It is only her and one other girl in her class, but she still has a lot of fun. I got an update today on how she does and was told that when it comes to singing time she is in front and the loudest one! They said she helps out the older ones to sing louder! Go Ava!

7 comments:

Alder Family said...

Hey! I was so glad to see that you found our blog! You have such a darling little family. I wish we lived in Arizona with you guys right now...it is freezing here! You're right; we shouldn't have lost touch, so this will be a good way to get back "in touch." Good to hear from you!

Alifinale said...

I love her singing "Jesus wants me for a Sunbeam". She is such a cute little singer - watch out she might want to become a pop star!

Kristy Martin said...

Hey, I saw you guys through Kristin's blog and recongnized the name! Tell Briant Brian Martin says hey and he's gonna get his number from Charley soon and give him a call. Welcome to AZ!

The Foisy's said...

hey, I teach in the primary!! I teach the 4 year olds, but the sunbeams are so cute! I can't believe there's only two of them. I always have like 9 or 10. It's crazy sometimes!

A said...

Cute.... she seems so shy, but I don't know her all that well, so that is adorable that she sings in the front of the class! What a cute lil sunbeam!
Ellie loves that song too. She pops up every time we say "beam"

Brooke said...

how cute! primary is so fun to be in. always amazes me how much personality these tiny ones have!

Renee and Kiddies said...

Hey Chante, I think the last time I seen you was like High school...I still can't believe we all have kids, it's crazy...So you still hang out with all the girlies from high school. Ever hear from Tiffany, or Meagan? What are they up too? Anyways your family is beautiful...Keep in touch...