Monday, January 28, 2008

President Gordon B. Hinckley

Today I turned on Ava's primary CD and on it was "We thank thee oh God for a Prophet", and I got sad thinking that President Hinckley is not around. I am just being selfish because I know that he is so happy to be with his sweetheart. I was thinking that there must have been a huge celebration in heaven for President Hinckley for all the good work that he did here on earth. He was such an incredible man and I am grateful to know that he will not be gone forever and that we will be able to see him again!

3 comments:

McCall said...

i know - i think there are alot of mixed feelings with this news. sadness for our great loss here on earth - but excitment for his reunion with his sweet wife!

A said...

Yes, I agree... and I wish I could have been there to see it! Maybe someday we'll get to see the "re-run"... :)

Alifinale said...

We were just thinking that...can you imagine the reception that such a wonderful man got up there? He is my hero.