So Ava is now starting to name all her babies and animals. She has two little bears that are a bride and groom and she named the bride claw claw and the groom ayo. It is so funny to hear what names she comes up with. Also, the other day we had the elder's quorum presidency stop by and Ava comes running up the stairs with nothing on but her shirt. (She just used the potty.) She then proceeds downstairs to grab a tissue and comes up saying "Look at my booger mom!" while waving her tissue in the air in front of these men with a naked little bum! I thought it was pretty funny! Thank goodness they have girls, too!
Christmas and Long Visit from A and F
4 months ago




8 comments:
Love the new Blog decor.. That is hilarious with a little naked bum
Seriously, I laugh every time I read these!! I love how they start to get little personalities. She is so funny!! I'm gonna call you cuz I have a question for ya!
She is so funny. I love it! I miss her and her cute little bum.
That is too cute. I love what little kids come up with! Can't wait till mine is talking!
I love your new blog, we have matching paper. So funny about Ava! She is going to be so embarrassed when she is older and you tell everyone that story. She is a funny girl!
Chante I need your help with my blog. I messed it up and I don't know how to fix it. I want it scrapbook looking like yours. Help me.
your kids seem so fun! i was five days over with gavin and had a horrible labor and he was so big they had to suck him out and then he was in the icu from such a tramatic delivery for a week.. so long story short, i am just glad to avoid being over due and hopefully just get to take this one home right away:-)
I LOOVE your cute Ava stories-she is so adorable! We need to have her over to play more!! We just got in from Montana this afternoon, we've been there for a week. It's good to be home and in nice weather again. I have lots of catching up to do...but I LOVE your newest blog background, it's awesome. See you soon :)
Post a Comment