I apparently didn't put Brec's diaper on very well and it just fell right off and I found him climbing and destroying things with his cute little naked bumb!
These pics are of Ava and me washing Briant's truck on Saturday. He got finished cleaning our car so it was our turn to get dirty. Ava loved helping out and also loved being sprayed in the process!







8 comments:
AHHHH I LOVE all your new posts!! Easter looked fun and so did your weekend-love the soaked one of Ava-too cute!!
So THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU for all your help today, you are Amazing! My blog is finally coming together AND I managed to change the background without messing anything up-I think I got this figured out :)
See you tomorrow for our playdate, let me know what I can bring!!
so fun! once again, im so jealous of your warm weather. i can't wait to take ellie out to wash the car. she will love it! I love the pic of ava, she looks like a little model!
Oh I am so jealous of your warm weather..
Please tell me that Briant isn't naked in that shower. I love Brec's cute bum. Also, please don't tell Brian that you washed a car. I was holding strong that it is the husbands job.
So cute! I love the naked bum!! Those are my favorite. Your house looks pretty dang nice!! I hope some day soon we can make it down there. Erik said we could have moved there too. Maybe we should have. Vegas is not my fav!
What a cute post! The pictures are hilarious and Ava looks like a model in the picture you took of her. She is such a pretty girl! Glad y'all are out enjoying the great weather of AZ!
That looks about like our Saturdays! Love the picture of Ava & your new background...
These are such cute pictures...I love them!
All of my kids go to Jannie Brady. She is AWESOME, the best around I tell you. And totally reasonably priced. Not the cheapest, but not the most expensive. You need to call fast though b/c she might have a waiting list for fall! CALL CALL! 832-1074 My boys will both be in the same class with her this fall twice a week. So fun!
Post a Comment