I feel like I didn't see you on Easter Sunday...I was looking at the pictures thinking you all look so cute & then wondering why I didn't see you on Sunday. Probably because I was on Zack duty & spent most of church outside playing! :) Cute pics.
Briant and I have been married for 9 years! Time flies when you are having fun with three crazy kids, Ava who is 6, Brec who is 4, and Cole who is 11/2. We are loving Arizona and all the fun friends that we are meeting along the way!
5 comments:
WOW you are good, and you even curled your hair.. Darling family
I feel like I didn't see you on Easter Sunday...I was looking at the pictures thinking you all look so cute & then wondering why I didn't see you on Sunday. Probably because I was on Zack duty & spent most of church outside playing! :) Cute pics.
Ours was at 8:30 too. Way too early! You all look adorable. How do you curl ava's hair like that? I can't wait till ellie's is long!
I love these pictures! You have the cutest family! You all look beautiful! Well tell Briant and Brec, they look handsome!
Cute pictures of the kids! I can't believe how good they look with 8:30 church. I love Ava's hair. She looks so grown up!
Post a Comment