50 facts about me is by far going to be the hardest.........
1. When I was younger I used to blast Whitney Houston in my room and would try to sing just like her. (At least I thought I sounded like her, but later realized how much my voice sucked!)
2. I'm addicted to Downy Wrinkle Spray. I hate having anything wrinkled so this is a great fast solution to de-wrinkling your clothes when you are in a hurry and can't get the iron out. (I even have a travel size in my diaper bag.)
3. I love toasted coconut and will eat anything with it, especially Nelson's frozen custard.
4. My favorite season is Summer, thank goodness I am in AZ!
5. I am terrified of Scorpions and it is now starting to be scorpion season again and we have found two so far in our house this year!
6. When I was younger my sister used to make me search for spiders every night in our room and then we would put tape over our mouths in case one might just fall in!!!!
7. I never wash my face at night.
8. I got my first cavity when I was in college.
9. I am very particular about certain things and will not let my husband make the bed, and if it is just right before bed and we have to put the clean sheets on, I have to make the bed perfect even though we are just going to be getting in and sleeping in it. It is like my masterpiece! (I like it when my husband helps me make the bed, but just not doing it himself without me!)
10. My favorite color is pink, but I think it doesn't look so great on me so I'd rather not wear it.
11. At girls camp one year all of us girls in our tent got naked and ran around. Thank goodness we didn't get caught.
12. I love swimming and going boating or to the lake. In high school we would fry ourselves and just lay on rafts on the lake. I loved those days.
13. My parents bought me a mint green Saturn for my first car and I tried to accept it at first and acted excited, but later protested it and told them how ugly I thought it was. They later told me that I needed to be grateful and I soon had to accept it.
14. My dad passed away 2 1/2 weeks after Ava was born. I think he was hanging on to see her. I am so grateful he was around and was able to come to the hospital right after she was born. It is the only picture I have with him and Ava together. He just looked too sick to take pics, otherwise.
15. I was a pitcher in softball for many years when I was in grade school.
16. I love to dance and wish that I could still do it and take classes, but I think that I am just getting too old!
17. I love reality shows and girly shows like Gossip Girl, The Hills, America's Next Top Model, etc.
18. I took golf and tennis lessons when I was younger.
19. I want to have two more kids....one more boy and then a girl if I could choose.
20. Secretly when I was little I would hide in the bathroom and pretend I had my own show and put makeup on and describe it as if I was teaching everyone how to put makeup on.
21. I love being in public and being social, but I hate being put on the spot and speaking in front of people.
22. My first real job outside of working for my dad was at Great Harvest Bread Co.
23. When I am thinking I bite the inside of my cheek.
24. In high school I took the screen off my window and would always sneak out!
25. One of my favorite past times is sleeping at 2 lazy 2 ranch and singing karaoke.
26. I have been working in the eye profession for over 8 years and am currently working as a typist through a network online! I get to work at home in my PJ's just a few hours a day.
27. I am obsessed over the smell of clean laundry. I found a scent from bath and body works that smells similar and I LOVE IT! I wish I had perfume with that scent. There is nothing better than getting into a bed with fresh smelling clean sheets! I wish I had the time to wash my sheets everyday just to go to bed in that aroma!
28. I am allergic to almost any animal with hair.
29. I've never been stung by a bee.
30. When I met my husband I had blonde hair.
31. I dyed it back to dark brown a month before we got married.
32. I had Brecon naturally, not by choice. He came too fast! I think because I went swimming that day and then I jumped on the tramp and then went bowling.
33. I don't cry very often and try to hide it.
34. I go to garage sales all the time to find great deals with my mother in law.
35. I love to sing Disney songs with Ava all day long!
36. My favorite place I have vacationed is Hawaii with my hubby!
37. I want to invent a magic robot that will detect whenever a crumb falls on my floor and immediately it will come and clean it up. Wait, isn't that a dog?
38. I am biting my cheek right now trying to think of what else to put down!!!
39. I let the TV babysit Ava when I am busy.
40. I miss my favorite restaurants in Utah like Bangkok Thai, The Italian Place, this one yummy sandwich shop that I don't remember the name of, The Training Table, and a few other restaurants.
41. I love to go out to dinner and not cook!
42. My husband is the opposite, he'd rather eat at home.
43. I hate it when my kids are sick and wish I could just run away until they get better.
44. I hate it when I am sick too and have to still act like I am just fine for my kids.
45. I want to go back to school someday.
46. I weighed more in high school than I do now.
47. Looking back at pictures I used to rat my hair a little too much!!!
48. I can't stand water that doesn't have ice in it at restaurants. Water just doesn't taste good if it isn't really cold.
49. If someone is talking really cheesy to me on the phone I don't notice that my voice also goes an octave higher to match it.
50. I love my husband and kids and selfishly wish it could just stay us four, but I guess more is the plan!
I don't wish this on anyone, but hey, think of it as a little journal entry and go for it. I TAG Savannah, Jamie, Ashlee, and Alison.
Christmas and Long Visit from A and F
4 months ago




10 comments:
That was too much fun to read. I loved all the little confessions. I may put this off for a long time but I do kind of want to do it because it is interesting - so you may have to remind me.
I loved learning about you more and love that you are in our family! Briant is so lucky (which my mom reminds me of constantly, you are seriously her favorite).
I love it! You have alot of interesting things about you...not me. I could probably only think of like 15 tops. :) What does your job entail? I wouldn't mind finding something flexible like that to do a couple hours a day
Wow, I can't beleive you just came up with 50 facts about yourself. It was fun to read!
I am so happy that you did it. and even more happy that you mentioned girls camp.. ha ha ha that is awesome..
You are too funny. I loved all of these. I'm totally picturing you doing all this stuff!! fifty facts is tough! I'm not sure I can do it. The bed one, I can relate. Erik makes it and I come behind him and clean it up. Bless his heart for trying though. I miss dancing too. I took classes in college, but I definitely feel to old now. Dang it!!
Is the sandwhich shop... Baileys?
The sandwich shop is called Village Baker in South Jordan and it has this yummy honey white bread with yummy sauce. I also loved going to Bailey's just mentioned because they serve yummy warm sandwiches. (Sorry, it drove me crazy that I couldn't think of the name!!!!)
Chante! hi there. Its just me from past days....
that was fun reading about you...
I wish I was in AZ!
I love your beautiful kids!
You look great too.
So much fun seeing you last night!!! YOU ARE A DOLL. How fun to read more about you too you crazy mama you!
Loooved all the "facts" about you, I was laughing-you're so awesome. Thanks so much for making it to the open house, hope Ava likes her new bows :) See you Tuesday!!
Post a Comment