Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Ava's first day of preschool!





Ava was so excited for preschool! When I picked her up she was really excited to tell me about it all, and when she is excited she talks a lot and really fast. It is really cute! Ava can't wait to go tomorrow!!!

9 comments:

amy said...

Ava looks like she had a blast at preschool. You want to see a smile that big at the end of the day because you know she had a great time. And of course she was so excited to see you! Glad it was a success!!

A said...

Wow she really did have a great day. What a little cutie! Can't believe she is that old! Glad everything went well!

Alifinale said...

she is so cute and excited. I can't wait for that day for Emery to go. And when did Brecon start looking so old with all that blond hair? I miss you guys.

Niki said...

Look at that smile-too precious!! Yipee for Ava (and mommy too).

Emily Harper said...

I love that her little bag is almost as tall as she is! What a cutie! I love your background, sure wish I knew how the heck to change mine!

The Foisy's said...

I can't believe how fast they grow! I remember it like it was yesterday when you told me you were pregnant. I was driving in the car waiting for Erik to set a patient up on oxygen. Yeah, like it was yesterday and now look at her! She's a beautiful little girl! We are old!

MiCheLLe HeidEmaN said...

how fun. i am super jealous, gavin is so bored, he talks about school all the time:-) glad she loves it

Brooke and Brett Martin said...

OOOH MY EXCITING- THEY ARE TOTALLY IN THE SAME CLASS!!! I can almost guarantee that Brody (my son) told everyone that the turtle's name is Brody. He names almost every animal after himself. HOW FUN! Okay definately a play date soon!!
Happy late anniversary- you two are sure a beautiful couple.
Did Ava really just have her very FIRST haircut?? CRAZY!!! What a darling girl. I'M SO THRILLED THEY'RE IN THE SAME CLASS!!

Teagan said...

she is so cute!! she is such a big girl:)

Yea! we can't wait for tomorrow, Charlotte talks about it all the time:)

we will see you tomorrow.
ps-let me know if you have questions about the address- our zip if you map quest it is 85205