Monday, August 11, 2008

Breaking Dawn is over!

Finally finished last night at 2:30 a.m. Yes, I couldn't put the book down! I neglected reading it as much as I wanted to over the weekend so I started reading it last night and I knew I had quite a lot of pages to read, but I didn't care what the time was, I just knew that I would not be able to sleep if I didn't finish the book. I'm glad I finished it and now I just want more. I don't want it to ever end. Let's just hope that the movie doesn't disappoint when it comes out!!!! I will be looking forward to it!

4 comments:

Kat said...

K I am totally behind on this one, I am just starting New Moon! But I have loved them so far! I can't wait till I get to this one...

A said...

The two middle books pulled Twilight and Breaking Dawn together so well. She is a great writer! I can't wait for the movie either!!!

Alifinale said...

I just finished it last night too. I am sad it is over and I loved how she tied it all together. Oh the movie better be good but I am sure it will disappoint on some level because how can it live up to everyone's expectations?

amy said...

I just finished tonight and I thought it was good! Now I just have to be patient and wait for the movie. Can't wait!!