Saturday, August 16, 2008

new calling/bangs

First off, I got a new calling in our new ward and I am now a Miamaid advisor. I met the girls this last week at an activity and I am really excited. We will see how it goes.

Next, I cut my bangs! Yes I have cut them before, I think two years ago and all I remember were these awful pictures of me huge and pregnant with bangs so I grew them out by the time I had Brec. So now you ask why I cut my bangs if I didn't like them? First off, I keep getting haircut after haircut and I just haven't found that drastic change that I am looking for. I am just so sick of my hairstyle and don't want to commit to chopping my hair off because I do like having long hair, so why not go to the bang option again, right? So, I did and the lady cutting my bangs kept saying "oh you want to look like Tyra Banks!" Here I am thinking actually no I don't want to look like Tyra Banks, but whatever, she did her thing and now I have these thick bangs that I am trying to get used to. We will see how long it'll last......they can always grow out once I get sick of them. Maybe I will post a picture one of these days if I am up to it!

6 comments:

MiCheLLe HeidEmaN said...

post a picture of these bangs:-) you can't leave us hangin with knowing how they look! get on it! lol

The Dabo's said...

I am sure they are way cute. I cut mine off like a year ago way short and they were cute but more work so I grew them out again, then a couple of weeks ago I chopped my hair short again so now the bangs are the same length as the rest of my hair. That's my life story, grow out my hair, chop my hair, grow out my hair, chop my hair. At least my hair grows super fast!

The Foisy's said...

K, I want to see these bangs! I know how you feel about the long hair thing. My hair is driving me crazy, but I don't think I'm ready to cut it all off yet. I get tempted each day. I've thought about bangs, but I don't know if I'd be able to do them (literally!) I'm getting my hair done tomorrow and I don't know what to do!!!AAAAAAAAh!

scott and melanie said...

I did the same thing! Bangs sucked on me I'm sure they are way cute on you. I always see cute girls with bangs, so I try but I look lame. I think I'm a short haired person. I keep threating Scott that I'm cutting it off and he says I'll look like a dike(nice huh!) Guys like long hair for some reason.Post a picture soon!

Papa Bear said...

Congratulations on the new calling. New callings are so rewarding. So, anyway, how come you tease us by writing about your new bangs but not showing them to us?

Brooke said...

So cute! I did the bangs thing too. It seems silly, but it is SO scary! I'll have to post a pic too!