Since I am now MiaMaid advisor I got to teach this Sunday and found these cute little handouts online at www.mormonshare.com. They have all these cute handouts and other items to help you out with your lessons. I was able to print these out and attach pudding to them and the girls loved it!
Christmas and Long Visit from A and F
4 months ago




4 comments:
you have GOT to be kidding me. I'M ALL OVER THIS SIMPLE DARLING IDEA!! love love love. Dang now they just need to call me to YW's!! haha
Those are super cute. I am excited for you to be teaching YW. I couldn't live without mormonshare. Another website that I love (I actually go here first because it connects to mormonshare and others) is sugardoodle.net
Oh so cute!! Good job! I had a girl come up to me and say, "we tried to get you for young womens but they snag you in relief society before we could extend the call." I was kind of bummed! I think that would be so fun! You did an awesome job!
i need to check out that website for handouts- that'll come in handy. where are AVAs bday party pics?? slacker- your way behind.=)
Post a Comment