No, I am not trying to show off my foot or anything, I just wanted to show you me and Ava's twinner toes. I think that is the only feature she got from me. She is such a girl and loves getting her fingernails and toenails painted.
Christmas and Long Visit from A and F
4 months ago




3 comments:
It's such a girl thing, Olivia loves it when I paint her toes and fingers, well actually Drew loves it too. Right now his are a light blue, I can't leave him out of the fun!
Your feet are total twinners! She is lucky she didn't get Howard feet - the bane of my existence. Poor Sage got my finger toes.
Her toes do look just like yours!! I mean like exactly! That is so cute! I know it sounds weird but I totally remember your toes!
Post a Comment