Friday, November 21, 2008

My cute little Indian


Ava came home from preschool the other day with this cute little Indian outfit on! How great is her preschool! She even showed me the cutest little song and dance that they learned. I was trying to post it but it was taking way too long and I got impatient so all you get are the photos for now!

6 comments:

R Family said...

so cute

Krystal said...

She looks adorable! Wow what preschool do you have her going to? I mean that is some school. She is really a beautiful little girl.

scott and melanie said...

Way cute!!

Teagan said...

how cute were they!!! oh my gosh... I loved it!! is she having her feast today?? wait until you see her today:)

kristin said...

How great is her preschool- Alis preschool would maybe make a head band , but not a whole outfit- She looks so cute1

McCall said...

that is so adorable. i have jack in a co-op joy school group. i had the kids at our house for thanksgiving. we made indian hats, i thought it was pretty creative until i saw yours! geez - that is awesome!