Wednesday, November 19, 2008

The "nest"

So Ava made a nest today on her toilet and was so proud and had to show us! Okay, maybe Brec occasionally splashes around in the toilet before I catch him and so the toilet gets a little dirty, that is maybe why Ava felt like she needed to make a nest, I don't know, but I thought this was pretty dang funny that she did it at home because I am usually the one in public trying to make the "nest" on nasty toilets! Now I know Ava can do it on her own and she will be safe from all those yucky diseases out there!

5 comments:

Renee and Kiddies said...

Lol, Lexi has done the same thing...and I had to tell her that we don't have to do it at home, just in public bathrooms, lol...

Emily Harper said...

I'm all about making the "nest" in public bathrooms! What a little cutie! Safety first!

The Foisy's said...

That is so funny! As I got older, my mom taught me to squat! I know, way too much info! but, I totally still squat!

Mik'L said...

I too make the nest in any public restroom. Funny that you gave it a name. Now I will always think of that. I need more comfort than the squat ;).

Kat said...

Suck for me that Mia LOVES going in NASTY public bathrooms! She will hold it until we leave the house and the second we walk in somewhere she has to go...I'm all about the "nest" making!