Kind of a freaky pic because of the setting on the camera.....
Sledding!
Okay, so this is the only sledding we have here in AZ close by. It was pretty pathetic. The third pic is of Briant sitting in mud. When he stood up it was all over his shorts...and yes he is wearing shorts.....I don't know why since he knew we would be sledding, but he thought that since it was in the 70's that shorts would be appropriate. Oh, and Brec wasn't too thrilled about the snow either.
The Nutcracker!
I thought that this would be a great tradition every year to see the Nutcracker with Ava so I dragged my hubby to come along with us since he has never seen it......He didn't love it so much and pretty much made fun of the dude's in the tights where you can pretty much see every crack and dimple when they turned around....yep I felt pretty immature when I caught myself laughing. Anyways, I don't know if we will make this a yearly tradition, but I enjoyed finally going out to see a good traditional ballet!
Ward Christmas Party!
Ava and her friend Alyssa.
And of course Santa again! Santa looks a little drunk in this pic......
Hey that temple lights picture turned out pretty good! I haven't even looked at mine yet, but I am thinking we should have had you take it with your camera...ours stinks! :)
Sledding in shorts, hmmm that is very interesting. Well, if you come out this winter you'll have to bunddle up for some real sledding! Cute fam pic at the temple.
I love it sledding in shorts! We went to the temple here one night to see the lights. I need to post my photos. Looks like awesome weather. Its suppose to really snow here, will see.
Ha, I love the sledding in shorts! That is so funny! Are you missing the snow yet? At least your Santa set up is cuter than ours was. Ours was ghetto! I love Breck's face! That's priceless. I want to go see the Nutcracker! Snaps for Briant going!
i love the mesa temple lights - i can't wait to go while we are in AZ - it will be a nice change to beable to be warm and enjoy the lights all at the same time!
It looks like you guys are having tons of fun! Sledding in AZ, where, when, and how? Give us a call next time. The temple looks fun. I wish we could of made it out there. I guess will have to get all bunddled up and do it in Utah over the holidays. Have fun, and Merry Christmas!
how fun!! We miss you guys soooooo much...Charlotte talks about Ava everyday saying that we need to see her...or right her an email. After the holidays we are definitely getting back to stroller class.... we hope to see you there!!! Merry Christmas!!!!
THat is awesome that they have something like that set up for you to sled! It does look a little off with shorts. We went to the Mesa Temple last year and loved it, its so pretty there.
Briant and I have been married for 9 years! Time flies when you are having fun with three crazy kids, Ava who is 6, Brec who is 4, and Cole who is 11/2. We are loving Arizona and all the fun friends that we are meeting along the way!
12 comments:
Hey that temple lights picture turned out pretty good! I haven't even looked at mine yet, but I am thinking we should have had you take it with your camera...ours stinks! :)
Only in Phoenix can you sled in shorts! I love it. What a cute little family.
Sledding in shorts, hmmm that is very interesting. Well, if you come out this winter you'll have to bunddle up for some real sledding! Cute fam pic at the temple.
I love it sledding in shorts! We went to the temple here one night to see the lights. I need to post my photos. Looks like awesome weather. Its suppose to really snow here, will see.
I love that Briant is wearing short sledding. Only in AZ. Looks like some good holiday fun times. Glad you made B go to the Nutcracker. I love that!
That's so funny that you've already gone sledding, since we haven't and we have snow in the back yard. Go figure!
Ha, I love the sledding in shorts! That is so funny! Are you missing the snow yet? At least your Santa set up is cuter than ours was. Ours was ghetto! I love Breck's face! That's priceless. I want to go see the Nutcracker! Snaps for Briant going!
i love the mesa temple lights - i can't wait to go while we are in AZ - it will be a nice change to beable to be warm and enjoy the lights all at the same time!
okay - sledding in shorts??? that is hilarious!
It looks like you guys are having tons of fun! Sledding in AZ, where, when, and how? Give us a call next time. The temple looks fun. I wish we could of made it out there. I guess will have to get all bunddled up and do it in Utah over the holidays. Have fun, and Merry Christmas!
how fun!! We miss you guys soooooo much...Charlotte talks about Ava everyday saying that we need to see her...or right her an email.
After the holidays we are definitely getting back to stroller class.... we hope to see you there!!!
Merry Christmas!!!!
THat is awesome that they have something like that set up for you to sled! It does look a little off with shorts. We went to the Mesa Temple last year and loved it, its so pretty there.
That is hilarious- I love the make shift sled hill- You gotta love AZ-- Hope you had a great Christmas!!
Post a Comment