Sunday, December 7, 2008

Trapper Keeper

Do you guys remember these? Me and my hubby were hysterically laughing at church today because my husband was complaining about how he needs something more organized, and I mentioned that he needs to get a trapper keeper to bring to church, and then we lost it and I couldn't stop thinking about trapper keepers. They were so '80's and I think everyone had one! Whatever happened to them? They were so great because you could organize your work with tabs and they had a special place for your pens, #2 pencils (which you had to have and they had to be #2, I don't think I was even allowed to use pens in school.......and what does #2 mean anyway and why was it so important?), erasers, etc. Anyways, trapper keepers were so funny and I completely forgot about them until today.....so take a trip back to memory lane and tell me how cool your trapper keeper was! (I think mine was like turquoise or something.)

5 comments:

A said...

ha ha. Oh yes I do remember these. And they do still have them. I think mine was zebra striped, among several others. as for the #2 pencils..... really, what is up with that?

OUR WILD ZOO! said...

THANK YOU for the huge laugh this morning!!

Uh, YEAH I had a trapper keeper-I was cool like that. LOL. Mine was hot pink and I have no doubt there were stickers ALL over it-why did I put stickers on EVERYTHING? I must have driven my mom crazy. Anyway, loved your post :)

AND I want to do your family pictures-we have a dance recital Friday but any other day works this week-you pick!!

cyrie said...

Trapper keepers rock. You better buy one for Bryant's church stuff! I can't remember what mine looked like?

Niki said...

i loved my trapper keeper!! I have "trapper keeper" days all the time!! I bet they sell them on ebay ;)

The Dabo's said...

Hey I got your christmas card today, so cute. I noticed the address is different from where I sent ours, hopefully you will still get it. Sorry.