I saw this off of my SIL's blog and though it would be fun!
Brecon Andrew was born June 16, 2007.Where were you when you first found out you were pregnant?
A - Our house......had a feeling to get a pregnancy test and it turned out positive.
B - Same thing.....
How did you find out that you were pregnant?
A - Prego test
B - Same
What was your first reaction to finding out you were pregnant?
A - Excited and nervous
B - Excited


Who was the first person you told?
A - Besides my hubby, I think my mom.
B - Same
Did you plan to get pregnant?
A - Not yet, wanted to wait a few more months or so.
B - Yes
Was everybody happy for you?
A - Yes! When I told my parents, my Dad was really sick, and he got tears in his eyes because he was so happy!
B - Yes!
Did you want to find out the sex?
A - Are you kidding, yes!
B - Of course!
What was the sex?
A - Girl, although before the ultrasound we thought it was going to be a boy.
B - Boy
Did anyone throw you a baby shower?
A - Yes! Loved them!
B - Yes! Loved it again!
How much weight did you gain?
A - 42 lbs
B - 25-30 (Can't remember, all I know was that I weighed much less than my first pregnancy and had much less water weight!)
Did you loose all of the weight that you gained?
A - yes
B - yes, but definitely have a different body shape than before having kids......good and bad!
What did you crave the most?
A - Banana Splits
B - milkshakes, ice cream
Did you have any complications during your pregnancy?
A - No, just that they had to induce me a couple days before my due date because my blood pressure kept going up.
B - No.
Where were you when you went into labor?
A - The hospital after they induced me!
B - Bowling and then Cafe Rio, but prior to that I must have been in labor and didn't notice it when I was swimming and jumping on the trampoline. (I think I was really trying to start my labor.......it worked!) (A little too fast.....keep reading)
Did your water break?
A - They made me push to break it in the hospital......weird feeling.
B - Yes, in the hospital.
Did you go early or late?
A - 2 days early
B - 4 days early
Who was in the room with you when you gave birth (besides Dr/nurse)?
A - My hubby
B - The doc didn't make it in time, but there were a few nurses and of course my hubby.
Did you have any drugs for the pain?
A - Oh yes, I didn't even feel when they put the epidural in.....pure heaven!
B - none whatsoever! Not by choice! I made it to the hospital and 12 minutes later I gave birth.....they couldn't even get an IV in me.....they tried for like a second, and then gave up. He just came out and then the doc arrived shortly thereafter!
Did you go vaginal or have a c-section?
A - Vag
B - Vag
What was your first reaction after giving birth?
A - Is she going to cry? And, Finally she is here!
B - Holy crap I just did that naturally and it actually wasn't too bad compared to the contractions....thought it would be more painful....I think someone from above was also helping out!
What did you name the baby(s)?
A - Ava Marie
B - Brecon Andrew
Did the name have any significance to you?
A - yes, we share the same middle name.
B - Briant has the same middle name as well.
Does the baby's name fit?
A - yes, just perfect.
B - yes, although I am finding other people naming their GIRL the same name as his! Not a girl name people! j/k I know, I know, people can name their kid whatever they want, but my hubby especially wants a masculine man/boy and he doesn't particularly like that people are naming their girls the same name! Don't worry, honey, he will be very manly like you!
Did the baby(s) have any complications?
A - no
B - no
How old is your baby today?
A - almost 4 1/2
B - 21 months
When is the next one(s) coming?
None of your business! I am not pregnant currently, and am not trying currently......just practicing....ha ha too much info, I know! We are all adults here! I can't wait, though, to have another one!
I tag whoever wants to do it! I think it is fun learning about everyone's pregnancy/babies!
A - Our house......had a feeling to get a pregnancy test and it turned out positive.
B - Same thing.....
How did you find out that you were pregnant?
A - Prego test
B - Same
What was your first reaction to finding out you were pregnant?
A - Excited and nervous
B - Excited


Who was the first person you told?
A - Besides my hubby, I think my mom.
B - Same
Did you plan to get pregnant?
A - Not yet, wanted to wait a few more months or so.
B - Yes
Was everybody happy for you?
A - Yes! When I told my parents, my Dad was really sick, and he got tears in his eyes because he was so happy!
B - Yes!
Did you want to find out the sex?
A - Are you kidding, yes!
B - Of course!
What was the sex?
A - Girl, although before the ultrasound we thought it was going to be a boy.
B - Boy
Did anyone throw you a baby shower?
A - Yes! Loved them!
B - Yes! Loved it again!
How much weight did you gain?
A - 42 lbs
B - 25-30 (Can't remember, all I know was that I weighed much less than my first pregnancy and had much less water weight!)
Did you loose all of the weight that you gained?
A - yes
B - yes, but definitely have a different body shape than before having kids......good and bad!
What did you crave the most?
A - Banana Splits
B - milkshakes, ice cream
Did you have any complications during your pregnancy?
A - No, just that they had to induce me a couple days before my due date because my blood pressure kept going up.
B - No.
Where were you when you went into labor?
A - The hospital after they induced me!
B - Bowling and then Cafe Rio, but prior to that I must have been in labor and didn't notice it when I was swimming and jumping on the trampoline. (I think I was really trying to start my labor.......it worked!) (A little too fast.....keep reading)
Did your water break?
A - They made me push to break it in the hospital......weird feeling.
B - Yes, in the hospital.
Did you go early or late?
A - 2 days early
B - 4 days early
Who was in the room with you when you gave birth (besides Dr/nurse)?
A - My hubby
B - The doc didn't make it in time, but there were a few nurses and of course my hubby.
Did you have any drugs for the pain?
A - Oh yes, I didn't even feel when they put the epidural in.....pure heaven!
B - none whatsoever! Not by choice! I made it to the hospital and 12 minutes later I gave birth.....they couldn't even get an IV in me.....they tried for like a second, and then gave up. He just came out and then the doc arrived shortly thereafter!
Did you go vaginal or have a c-section?
A - Vag
B - Vag
What was your first reaction after giving birth?
A - Is she going to cry? And, Finally she is here!
B - Holy crap I just did that naturally and it actually wasn't too bad compared to the contractions....thought it would be more painful....I think someone from above was also helping out!
What did you name the baby(s)?
A - Ava Marie
B - Brecon Andrew
Did the name have any significance to you?
A - yes, we share the same middle name.
B - Briant has the same middle name as well.
Does the baby's name fit?
A - yes, just perfect.
B - yes, although I am finding other people naming their GIRL the same name as his! Not a girl name people! j/k I know, I know, people can name their kid whatever they want, but my hubby especially wants a masculine man/boy and he doesn't particularly like that people are naming their girls the same name! Don't worry, honey, he will be very manly like you!
Did the baby(s) have any complications?
A - no
B - no
How old is your baby today?
A - almost 4 1/2
B - 21 months
When is the next one(s) coming?
None of your business! I am not pregnant currently, and am not trying currently......just practicing....ha ha too much info, I know! We are all adults here! I can't wait, though, to have another one!
I tag whoever wants to do it! I think it is fun learning about everyone's pregnancy/babies!







11 comments:
It is crazy how even tiny baby pictures, still looks just like Ava. Love that you did this. You are a champ for your delivery with Brec. And yes, he will be manly even if his name was Brittany (inside joke since we used to call Briant that...).
Oh I just loved reading that post...super sweet and cute, makes me wish I was preggers.
That was fun. You always look so pretty. I remember when you told us you were prego with Ava!
Holy cow, how did your stomach grow so big and you are so small! I can not believe you delivered Brec so fast! and with no meds! I loved reading about your pregnancy. I am going to do mine too!
WAY FUN. I COULDN'T DO ALL MY KIDS IT WOULD BE 4 PAGES LONG AND PEOPLE WOULD GET TIRED OF THE ON GOING PAGES..LOL I LOVE HEARING ABOUT OTHER PEOPLES BABES..LOVE THE PICS MAYBE ILL DO MINE..STAY TUNED....
That's cute! My friend Kasidee tagged me so I have to do that too cause I think it would be fun! I love hearing about peoples pregnancy's. Those pictures of Ava touching your belly are so cute!
I LOVE this baby post Chante- I'll have to do it too! You look, uh like 12 yrs old, when you had Ava :) I don't think i want to post pictures of my swelling and post labor pictures!!
We missed you today at playgroup, hope all is well at your house- see you soon!
OK you are super cute prego, and I can say this b/c you lost all your baby weight... huge! (no offense right, I'm sure you were like 9 months in that pic, I would never post mine b/c i looked like a whale!)
And the story about- Utah geeks- funny and sad for the wives (but come on, you'd have to know who you were marrying- i thought those gys didn't get married)
Chante-
That was so fun to read about. I ditto everyone else, that you look WAY cute prego.
What's up w/ the Utah geek story... I want to know :)
That was really fun to read! what a good idea. You make it sound so easy to be prego. Then there is the fact that you always look beautiful even when you are prego, that just kills me! I mean really do you ever look bad? By the way good job on the whole no meds thing! Now thats a real women!
Post a Comment