Saturday, February 7, 2009

Happy Birthday to my hubby!



His birthday was yesterday so I thought I would tribute this post to him! Yes, he loves to make great faces and can't take certain pictures seriously! Gotta love the flared nose, right? Anyways, top 5 reasons why I love this man:

1. He says sorry first.
2. He does anything to please me and will go anywhere to please me.
3. He loves our kids and is the cutest dad ever.
4. He is a hard worker and takes care of our family.
5. He is the funnest, funniest, handsome, and just the best husband ever!

I love you! Happy Birthday!

3 comments:

Alifinale said...

Happy Birthday Bro! That was way sweet - and I love all the many faces of T-bone.

The Foisy's said...

I'm laughing at number one! You are so funny! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRIANT! You guys are such a cute couple. I definitely think we married some good ones!

OUR WILD ZOO! said...

Yes he is an awesome guy and he has an AMAZING wife too=I think you're the perfect couple!! LOVED the post below with the toilet paper. Uhhh could he be any cuter? His little smile in the last picture just melted me. He is SO sweet!! Great to see you all at the vday playdate- cya soon!