Friday, January 30, 2009

My cute kiddos

Ava has been learning about the circus in preschool these past few weeks and on Thursday her teacher painted all the kids faces like clowns. Ava really wants to go to the circus now!




And yep, Brec loves water! His new thing these past few weeks have been to see how much he can get away with by putting toilet paper in the toilet and then reaching in the toilet and grabbing the wet toilet paper and throwing it around the bathroom! SUCH A FUN MESS TO CLEAN UP!

4 comments:

Emily Harper said...

Mmmm, toilet water! Ava's face paint looks cute! I've always been afraid of the circus - I'm scared of clowns.

A said...

How cute is Ava! We are going to the circus on Tuesday. Does it come to your area? Sure she would love it! I bet you have a ball cleaning up the toilet mess! What a boy :)

The Foisy's said...

Oh that is funny! Cute pics. I sure do love your kiddies! They are so hilarious!

Krystal said...

How do you get mad when he looks that cute making the mess?!!! What a boy! Trey never did those kinds of thing, but I think KJ will make up for it. Ava is so beautiful. I have always wanted to go to the circus too. That would be so fun. What a fun teacher to paint their face, she looks pretty happy about that!