Wednesday, January 7, 2009

"far fing"

Last night Ava couldn't fall asleep so she kept coming into our bedroom asking for a drink....etc. Then she came into our room again and said, "there is a far fing" and Briant was like what? Farting? Ava said, "no, dad I didn't say farting I said far fing!" I then had to explain that she meant that there was something in her room that was scaring her and she was saying far thing. (We have been trying to work with her on saying her th's, but the f sound always comes out.) Her speech otherwise is great. Anyways, we thought it was pretty funny.

10 comments:

Brooke and Brett Martin said...

Haha that is too dang cute. We are working on the same consenant sounds except with Ridge. I think it's just too dang cute though!
Okay- I haven't been blogging but happened to just pop on and check mine- SO GLAD I DID!!
No worries about spacing it!! If you can even imagine this...WE JUST HAD A PARTIAL FLOOD TONIGHT!!! Well, our whole kitchen and little laundry rm are flooded. So it's covered in towels and gunk. And Brett can't pick up what he needs to fix it until tomorrow morning. We are dying to have Ava over...but between our mini flood and a visit I have to do in the morning, maybe we can have Ava over Friday?? The other option is if Ava is dying to see her 'dreamy boyfriend'...I could drop Brody off around 10:30am. But That's only if you're up for that- otherwise we'll have Ava over on Friday! LET ME KNOW WHAT WORKS BEST FOR YOU!! AND BE HONEST!! Thanks Chante!

Alifinale said...

Oh that is so funny. I could just see Ava being all annoyed that Briant didn't get what she was saying.

Teagan said...

Charlotte had so much fun yesterday... she was so bummed we had to leave... she keeps saying lets email ava and see when we can play next. HA HA!!
ps- that class really kicked my BUTT! I am so out of shape-Dang you holidays!

The Foisy's said...

Ha that is funny she is so dang cute. The blog looks dang good. I always love to see what you've come up with!

Teagan said...

hey was are you doing today? You want to meet at a park? Charlotte really wants to play with ava.

Teagan said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Teagan said...

I know! Charlotte has since she woke up this morning...b/c last night before going to bed she asked if we could email ava in the morning and do something with her... First thing out of her mouth was.. "did you email ava's mommy, we going to the park now??" mind you this was at 7:am in the morning-HA HA!!

2:45 is just fine!:)

Teagan said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Teagan said...

hey-WE MISSED YOU TODAY!!

I told charlotte we would email Ava to say we missed her. So hear she goes-
i wanted you to be a stroller class, i missssed you, ava. you want to play on the playground?
Love, Charlotte

HA-she is so funny-but maybe we came meet up again on friday?

Sarah Williams said...

i love the hair. and Grace is killig me with all the mixing up of c &t of F & S. i know i should probaby relax, not even in kinder yet.