Wednesday, January 14, 2009

What have we been up to?

Playing at the Park with friends!

Ava and Charlotte

Brec's first time hangin' on the swing all by himself.

Throwing food!
The mess I get to clean up at least three times a day.....messiest eater ever and throws everything on the ground!


Boys over already?

yep, this is the boy she likes at preschool and wanted to have a little play date so we invited him over to play. He is all boy and was so cute to show us after every time he took a drink that he could burp, but he did it very politely and closed his mouth each time. Ava just laughed. I thought it was hilarious.

As for this week we are just layin' low. The kids are getting over their colds, and me, I just got something on Sunday, and so far I am now finally getting better. Let's hope it continues.

11 comments:

Kat said...

That is great she chose to have a play date with a boy! Watch out for Ava, she is going to be a little heartbreaker.

Teagan said...

hey! so what time looks good to day for you guys?
is the park still on for today?

Teagan said...

no problem- we got together with preston this morning so she was happy enough with spending the afternoon with her sister.
next time!

I hope you feel better! that stinks- is anyone else sick?

The Foisy's said...

K the mess on the floor is totally what I hate! I do it like three times a day too! Ugh! I love the little boyfriend cute!

Catherine said...

All these things to look forward too!! What cute kids you have!! Can you believe how fast they grow up? Crazy!!!

OUR WILD ZOO! said...

Hey Girl!

CUTE pictures, love the one on the swing-so cute! Was that Brody eating with Ava? He is hilarious :) Anyway, had to thank you again for my new blog setup and I hope you are feeling good again soon. I had an awful cold over Christmas and it can be so draining for the MOM in the house!! Let me know if I can help you out.

April-Benjamin said...

Looks like ya'll had a fun holiday! I'm so glad you got to enjoy the Freezing Utah weather! See you soon, hopefully?
-April

R Family said...

We miss you! Your kids are so cute.
Jaime
Baby Laundry Email
Mink Baby Blankets
Mink Baby Blankets, Baby Booties, Pacifier Clips, Baby Bracelets, and More

kristin said...

I just love knowing all moms end up doing the same clean up all day long!! I love seeing your family they are so dang cute!

Brooke and Brett Martin said...

HAHAHAHA...oh my gosh.What a surprise to see Brody made it to your blog!! hahahaha. Ohhh thanks so much again for having him. I'm soo embarrassed about his burps- he's on a kick right now...SO BUSTED! He really is such a good kid though. Ridge on the other hand...
That Ava- I tell you- we had so much fun with her over on Saturday!! She just made herself right at home and fit right in with us! She has such spirit!! Those 2 kids sure get along great. How much longer should we be encouraging this friendship you think?? ;)
Okay so funny how Teagan and Kristin are your close friends- they are some of my close friends too (i think you knew that) Anyhow- we should all meet up at the park someday...take a sac lunch. We'd be all over it!

amy said...

Oh no, play dates with boys already??? Love it! And I am loving the paint in your house.