Friday, February 13, 2009

Chase Field




This last week we went to Chase Field to play! They had a bunch of fun things for the kids and some of the Diamondback players were there pitching baseball's to the kids and answering questions! We had so much fun in such a big stadium!

3 comments:

Krystal said...

That would be so fun! Girl you got to call me when you do things like that! Really we need to get the kids together sometime. By the way I love Ava's hair. It looks so cute. I think she looks so much like you. What a lucky girl!

The Foisy's said...

Oooh fun! Last year for my dad's b-day I got him Diamond Back tickets since he lives in AZ and loves Baseball. He totally used to play. That would be a blast. I would love to go see a game! Ava is such a little doll!

Alifinale said...

I am sure that was one family outing T-bone loved. Looks like fun times.