Monday, April 27, 2009

Swimming


Brec learned how to use floaties. He did so great floating by himself. This summer will be great!


So I had to post some swimming pics when family was in town! We played in the water all day drinking fresh lemonade! This is my favorite thing to do! This last pic of Brec is so funny to me because whenever he goes swimming he gets this huge belly. I think he accidentally drinks so much water that his stomach expands and he has this huge beer belly.

4 comments:

Alifinale said...

When did he turn into such a man? Seriously, Emery won't even use floaties. So cute! The Rockin' R Ranch pics are so cute too. I can't wait for you guys to come up and play with us!

A said...

It's seriously warm enough to swim there... JEALOUS... I say that a lot don't I??! Wish we were there. Kid's look cute

The Foisy's said...

Oh fun! Whose pool is that? It's so nice! Don't you love living where the kids can play in the pool! I love Brecs little belly! So cute!

Kat said...

So this is what you guys do in Arizona in April while us Utahs go sledding!! Can't wait until we can swim here, looks so fun!