
Okay, so I had to make a post about this.....Brec was playing with one of our calculators and saw an "M" and immediately got so excited and started yelling "Mcdonough!" So, now he thinks that an "M" means McDonald's! What great parents we are that our little two year old gets so excited about McDonald's and recognizes it so easily! Even when we pass a McDonald's in the car he starts pointing and screaming and yelling "McDonough" and we have to calm him back down if we aren't going there! Man, wait to go McDonald's on making your sign EXTRA huge wherever we go and on every corner so my kid can scream at me every second in the car! It is pretty dang cute so I am not really complaining.....
Christmas and Long Visit from A and F
4 months ago




1 comment:
Ha, that's just funny! I guess they know what they're doing by advertising that BIG! I forgot you were going to wicked for your b-day! So fun! I hope you got my retarded text the next day!
Post a Comment