This is Ava's first year of playing soccer and she LOVES it! Right after her first practice she wanted to keep practicing at home. Then when she had her first game it was a little confusing for her and she wasn't too aggressive and just followed all the other girls, but still did such a great job for never playing and followed great directions! At her last practice she gained even more confidence and was being more aggressive and getting the ball. She is getting better and better. I love that she is now old enough to play in little sports and that we can cheer her on......but I definitely still love the girly stuff like dance so it is fun to mix it up a bit so she can get some coordination!
Christmas and Long Visit from A and F
4 months ago




7 comments:
so cute! love it.
how fun. i can't wait til gavin gets into something!!! she is so cute she is like your little twin!
Way to go Ava! I can't wait for Emery to play soccer. I am hoping Ava doing it will make her more excited. I put her in this little sports class at the rec center and she wasn't so into it. Maybe next year.
Loving the soccer pictures! Yes it's good to mix some spunk in with the sweet. Ava is such a little doll. I love that twinkle in her eye!
Hope you are feeling well, you're looking good Sista! Cannot wait for that ultrasound next month =)
girl soccer players are the best!! they get all the guys too- i hear!! look out!! she is so cute posing in her uniform- adorable
So fun! Soccer is the best to play and to put your kids in and watch. You guys will have so much fun as a family all going to her games. She looks so adorable in her soccer uniform. Go AVa!!!
so cute. i can't wait to get my little ones in sports! soooo fun!
Post a Comment