Monday, October 5, 2009

Happy Birthday 5 year old!!!!






This year we had a little princess/prince party. I made skirts and capes out of sheets and the kids were able to decorate them. The girls also got a wand and crown and the boys got a sword. They were so adorable! We had pizza and the boys were already separating themselves from the girls and had to sit on a different blanket. Pretty funny. We played musical chairs and the kids just wanted to run around like crazy! It was perfect. Ava had such a fun time! She is so lucky to have such fun friends and she loves every one of them! Ava's actual birthday is today so I told her we could do whatever she wanted. She requested pancakes, bacon and eggs for breakfast. We went to the Disney store and played outside in the perfect weather. We saw the cute pets in the pet store, and then went to McDonalds. For dinner she has requested baked potatoes with chili, and for dessert, cinnamon rolls.......and we even rented a movie that she picked out to watch tonight! What a lucky girl! I guess for one day I can give in to everything!
Happy birthday to my adorable, sweet, very opinionated/wants to always get what she wants 5 year old daughter! We love you!

7 comments:

Niki said...

Happy happy bday Ava!! Sorry we missed the party...it sure looks like the kiddos had a wonderful time :)

MiCheLLe HeidEmaN said...

oh how cute. so big!!! looks like it was a great party:)

Alifinale said...

Best day ever! What a fun party. I love the capes and skirts idea.

Happy Birthday Ava! We love you!

The Foisy's said...

So cute Chante!! What a fun party! Happy Birthday cute girl!!!

kristin said...

she is 5 holy cow!! and taking after her cute mom!! i love the capes and skirts idea- they look cute!!

OUR WILD ZOO! said...

Brooklyn had soOoo much fun, supermom! I loved the jeweled capes. Bling is the way to every princesses heart, correct?! HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Ava, she is such a precious, beautiful little girl- I'm excited to watch her and Brooklyn grow up together =)

how you feelin' mama?

Teagan said...

so I have not been to your blog in a while so it was so fun to see these pictures!! Charlotte had such a great time and I can't believe you guys braved it all by yourselves with that many kids.
Love it.
ps- you look so good!!!
when is your due date?