
This pic was actually today......I thought it was pretty cute. I have had a terrible cold/flu and the kiddos have been sitting in front of the TV a little too much, so this morning I finally went to check on them and found this....he woke up early this morning....cute...
Train Park (as we call it)




Brecon having his tantrum...
We haven't been back to train park for a while and seriously went a billion times when we first moved to AZ. We went with some friends and while we were in Scottsdale checked out where the new H&M will be......so excited!!!!!
2 comments:
You're getting an H&M? Dang it...now you won't be as excited to come visit me! Ok, that better not be true.
Love the pics, especially Brec's tantrum. Hilarious. Hope you are starting to feel better.
I love that during the tantrum you pulled out the camera- classic!! so funny!
Post a Comment