Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Ava's Valentine's


Ava had fun this year making Valentine's for her class. She wanted to look "special" at school that day and told me she wanted her hair to look like Taylor Swift on the side. Crazy how much she knows.....

4 comments:

OUR WILD ZOO! said...

Well, girlfriend, you look AMAZING!!! I know you think you're huge...but you truly are not! You'll be holding this precious boy before you know it. I'm so excited to meet him, hold him, and take his pictures. ha! You have so much to look forward to. Let me know if I can watch kiddos for dr. appointments or naps, okay?

Darrell said...

Ava looks so grown up! Tea is obsessed with looking like Taylor Swift as well.

Alifinale said...

Love the valentine's. And her shirt is so cute. I love that she wanted to do her hair like Taylor Swift. I know that day will come soon for me. In the meantime, I get requests for Rosetta and Fawn and other Tinkerbell fairies hairdos.

Kat said...

That is so cute that she asked for her hair to be like Taylor Swift! You are all belly Chante and look fantastic!!